|Appointment: 100% Teaching
Professional Responsibilities and Activities:
- B.S. in Entomology, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1974
- M.S. in Entomology, Oregon State University, 1976
- Ph.D. in Entomology, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1987
- Teaches the following courses for undergraduate and graduate students:
- Management of Field Crop Insects
- Investigations into Applied Science
- Aquatic Insects and their Identification
- Biological Control of Pests
- Insect Ecology.
- Coordinator and Adviser of the Applied Science degree program.