Publications Dr. Molina has published over 50 refereed journal articles, 8 book chapters, and more then 40 publications dealing with biological control of arthropod pests, including agricultural and livestock pests, crop protection, horticulture, sustainable agriculture and soil amendments. Notable distinctions:
- B.A. in Agronomy, Plant Production, Universidad AutÃ³noma Agraria "Antonio, Narro", Buenavista, Saltillo, Coahuila, MÃ©xico, 1984.
- M.S: in Plant Breeding, Universidad AutÃ³noma Agraria "Antonio, Narro", Buenavista, Saltillo, Coahuila, MÃ©xico, 1988.
- Ph. D. in Microbial Biotechnology, Universidad de Colima, Colima, Colima, MÃ©xico, 1997.
- Post-doctoral, in Insect Genetics, University of Nebraska Lincoln, Lincoln, Nebraska, USA, 2001-2002.
- Post-doctoral, in Entomopathogenic Nematology, University of Florida-Gainesville, Gainesville, Florida, USA, 2008.
- Outstanding Professor Award, Universidad de Colima, 1991
- Grantee of the United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, Insect Biology and Pest Management Research Laboratory, Tifton, GA, USA 1995.
- National Researcher of Mexico, National Council of Science and Technology (CONACYT) since 1997 until 2013.
- Grantee of the Fulbright Foundation for Sabbatical leave in the UNL Department of Entomology, Insect Genetics laboratory, Lincoln, NE, 2001-2002.
- Who's who in Science and Engineering, 8th, 9th, and 10th edition, 2006, 2007, 2008.
- Adjunct Professor, University of Nebraska Lincoln, Department of Entomology since 2006 until 2010.
- National Evaluator for Higher Education Programs, Superior Public Education Ministry of Mexico 2006.
- National Evaluator for Graduate Students in foreign countries, CONACYT, 2006.
- National Evaluator for Research Projects funded by CONACYT and National Universities, 2004-2008.