75% Teaching, 25% Extension
Responsibilities: Teaching: Administration of the distance education program in the department of entomology. Work with students and potential students to ensure success in the program, recruit new students, and develop new, modular educational units. Responsibilities also include working with the faculty to support their contributions to the distance program and contribute to the department through residential as well as distance instruction. Extension: Responsibilities include preparation of extension educational materials and the development and delivery of entomology/pest management outreach education to Extension Educators and clientele.
Teaching Summary: Courses taught:
Department of Entomology
- SUPPORT ENTOMOLOGY
Breaking Entomological News...
- Nominations are Now Open for the Bruner Club Distinguished Alumni Award
- Researchers Document Resistance in Corn Rootworm to Cry3Bb1 and mCry3A corn.
- Congratulations to Dr. Ashley Hall, winner of a Holling Family Award for Teaching Excellence!
- Sign Up Now for the Hym Course
- 2014 Beekeeping Workshops are Open for Registration
- Entomology Insect Pest Image Library is now Available Online
- Building a Better Bumblebee Domicile
- Celebrating 125 Years of Entomology at the University of Nebraska - Some Department History
- Emerald Ash Borer Look-Alike Insects Sheet