75% Teaching, 25% Extension
Responsibilities: Teaching: Administration of the distance education program in the department of entomology. Work with students and potential students to ensure success in the program, recruit new students, and develop new, modular educational units. Responsibilities also include working with the faculty to support their contributions to the distance program and contribute to the department through residential as well as distance instruction. Extension: Responsibilities include preparation of extension educational materials and the development and delivery of entomology/pest management outreach education to Extension Educators and clientele.
Teaching Summary: Courses taught:
Department of Entomology
- SUPPORT ENTOMOLOGY
Breaking Entomological News...
- The Latest Edition of IANR'S Growing a Healthy Future is now online
- Entomology Insect Pest Image Library is now Available Online
- Dr. Tiffany Heng-Moss receives the 2013 National Teaching Award for Food and Agriculture Sciences.
- The 2014 Urban Pest Management Conference Program is now available online
- Building a Better Bumblebee Domicile
- Celebrating 125 Years of Entomology at the University of Nebraska - Some Department History
- Emerald Ash Borer Look-Alike Insects Sheet