75% Teaching, 25% Extension
Responsibilities: Teaching: Administration of the distance education program in the department of entomology. Work with students and potential students to ensure success in the program, recruit new students, and develop new, modular educational units. Responsibilities also include working with the faculty to support their contributions to the distance program and contribute to the department through residential as well as distance instruction. Extension: Responsibilities include preparation of extension educational materials and the development and delivery of entomology/pest management outreach education to Extension Educators and clientele.
Teaching Summary: Courses taught:
Department of Entomology
- SUPPORT ENTOMOLOGY
Breaking Entomological News...
- Cornell Insect Pathology Short Course, June 8-12, 2015
- Beginning Beekeeping Short Course offered
- The 2015 Urban Pest Management Conference Program and Registration Forms are now online.
- IANR Vice Chancellor Ronnie Green is interviewed about the Department of Entomology.
- Check out the Bee Healthy Roadmap from the Honey Bee Health Coaltion
- Researchers Document Resistance in Corn Rootworm to Cry3Bb1 and mCry3A corn.
- Entomology Insect Pest Image Library is now Available Online
- Emerald Ash Borer Look-Alike Insects Sheet