75% Teaching, 25% Extension
Responsibilities: Teaching: Administration of the distance education program in the department of entomology. Work with students and potential students to ensure success in the program, recruit new students, and develop new, modular educational units. Responsibilities also include working with the faculty to support their contributions to the distance program and contribute to the department through residential as well as distance instruction. Extension: Responsibilities include preparation of extension educational materials and the development and delivery of entomology/pest management outreach education to Extension Educators and clientele.
Teaching Summary: Courses taught:
Department of Entomology
- SUPPORT ENTOMOLOGY
Breaking Entomological News...
- 2013 Pasture Fly Control Recommendations are now available
- Early Online Registration for the North Central Branch meeting of the ESA is now open.
- 57th Livestock Insect Workers Conference - June 22nd - 26th in Nebraska City, Nebraska
- Aphid Speed Scout app is named one of the Best Mobile Agriculture Apps for 2012 by CropLife magazine
- 2013 Beekeeping Workshop Information is now Online
- Celebrating 125 Years of Entomology at the University of Nebraska - Some Department History
- Emerald Ash Borer Look-Alike Insects Sheet