Breaking Entomological News...
- Dr. Joe Louis receives the Early Career Innovation award from the Entomological Society of America
- IANR Vice-Chancellor Mike Boehm talks about Dr. Doug Golick's Milkweed in the Classroom project.
- Insect Baby Sitting a Part of Introductory Entomology course.
- Congratulations to Dr. Troy Anderson on being elected Vice President Elect for the Physiology, Biochemistry, and Toxicology Section of the Entomological Society of America!
- Scott O’Neal (NIFA Postdoctoral Fellow with Troy Anderson) was recognized as the 2019 New Investigator of the Year by the American Chemical Society AGRO Division. Congratulations, Scott!
- Dr. Kyle Koch named new insect diagnostician
- Check out the Emerald Ash Borer Resource Center, and our Emerald Ash Borer Look-Alike Insects Sheet - Be Sure Before You Treat!
Entomology Values (Entomology Code of Conduct)
The Department of Entomology values a culture of respect, and recognizes that words and actions matter and that the absence of action and words matter. We embrace a shared responsibility to create a positive culture and to safeguard equity, inclusion, dignity, and respect no matter race, ethnicity and national origins, gender and gender identity, sexuality, disability, class and religion.