The Entomology Department is pleased to collaborate with the Adjunct and Courtesy faculty members listed on this page.
Courtesy Faculty Members: Courtesy appointments are for individuals holding non-temporary employment elsewhere on campus, and are made to facilitate useful and productive relationships among individuals in different University units. Courtesy appointments are non-tenure-track and do not include compensation or benefits.
Adjunct Faculty Members: Adjunct appointments are unpaid appointments that permit the establishment of a fruitful relationship between the individual appointed and the appointing academic unit. Adjunct appointees are non-tenure-track and are not eligible for NUFlex or retirement benefits.
- Dr. Paul Ayayee, University of Nebraska-Omaha Department of Biology (courtesy)
- Dr. Roberto Cortiñas, ISU/UNL Coop Vet Med Education Program (courtesy)
- Dr. Elane Fishilevich, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (adjunct)
- Dr. Jody Green, Douglas/Sarpy County Extension (courtesy)
- Dr. Eileen Hebets, School of Biological Sciences, University of Nebraska-Lincoln (courtesy)
- Dr. Erin Hodgson, Dept. of Entomology, Iowa State University (adjunct)
- Dr. Bill Hutchison, University of Minnesota (adjunct)
- Dr. Scott Hutchins, consultant, Carmel, IN (adjunct)
- Dr. Doug Jones, Monsanto (adjunct)
- Dr. Nicholas Miller, Illinois Institute of Technology (adjunct)
- Dr. Daniel J. Moellenbeck, DM Crop Research Group, Inc. (adjunct)
- Dr. Punya Nachappa, Colorado State University (adjunct)
- Dr. David Onstad, retired from Corteva Agriscience, (adjunct)
- Dr. Tom Powers, University of Nebraska-Lincoln (courtesy)
- Dr. Jarrad Prasifka, USDA-ARS, Fargo, ND (adjunct)
- Dr. Gautam Sarath, USDA-ARS, Lincoln, NE (adjunct)
- Dr. Dave Taylor, USDA-ARS (ret.), Lincoln, NE (adjunct)
- Dr. Sean Whipple, UPL-LTD OpenAg and Panhandle Research, Education & Extension Center, Scottsbluff, NE (adjunct)
- Dr. Junwei J. (Jerry) Zhu, USDA-ARS (adjunct)
More information about faculty titles may be found at the Office of the Executive Vice Chancellor's website.