Dr. John Foster (Emeritus)
Dr. John E. Foster
- Emeritus Research & Extension Entomologist
- Office: 131 Keim Hall
- Mailing Address:
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Department of Entomology
103 Entomology Hall
- Phone: (402) 472-8686
- FAX: (402) 472-4687
- Email: JFOSTER1@UNL.EDU
Published over 150 refereed journal articles and research bulletins, 4 book chapters and 30 extension bulletins and other publications dealing with insect and plant genetics, crop protection and sustainable agriculture. Released 9 germplasm lines, 8 cultivars and published on 9 crops.
- B.A. in Biology, Central Methodist College, 1964
- M.S. in Entomology, University of Missouri, 1966
- Ph.D. in Entomology, Purdue University, 1971
- Outstanding Scientist Award, Sigma Xi Scientific Research Society, 1998.
- Crops and Soils Award of Merit, Indiana Crop Improvement Association 1988.
- Who's Who in Technology, 6th Edition.
- Who's Who in Frontiers of Science, 1st Edition.
- Who's Who in the Midwest, 18th Edition.
- Who's Who in American Men and Women, 13th Edition.
Breaking Entomological News...