We believe in the power of every person.
Dr. Foster has published more than 150 refereed journal articles and research bulletins, four book chapters and 30 extension bulletins and other publications dealing with insect and plant genetics, crop protection and sustainable agriculture. Released nine (9) germplasm lines, eight (8) cultivars and published on nine (9) crops. His publications may be found on UNL Digital Commons.
- B.A. in Biology, Central Methodist College, 1964
- M.S. in Entomology, University of Missouri, 1966
- Ph.D. in Entomology, Purdue University, 1971
Awards and Honors
- Outstanding Scientist Award, Sigma Xi Scientific Research Society, 1998.
- Crops and Soils Award of Merit, Indiana Crop Improvement Association 1988.
- Who's Who in Technology, 6th Edition.
- Who's Who in Frontiers of Science, 1st Edition.
- Who's Who in the Midwest, 18th Edition.
- Who's Who in American Men and Women, 13th Edition.
LocationUniversity of Nebraska-Lincoln
Department of Entomology
103 Entomology Hall
Professional Society Memberships
- Entomology Society of America (ESA)