- B.S. Education, University of Nebraska at Omaha
- MLIS (Master of Library and Information Science), Dominican University (formerly Rosary College)
- M.S. Entomology, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Professional Responsibilities and Activities
- Responsibilities: Academic advisor for students in the online Master's in Entomology program. Work with students to ensure success in the program, recruit new students, and develop new educational materials and curriculum. Teach courses for the online Master’s program and serve as coordinator for the M.S. Project capstone course. Also serve as the entomology liaison to the Forensic Science Department.
- Bauer, Erin C., Louise I. Lynch, Doug A. Golick, and Tom J. Weissling. 2021 (rev). Creating a Solitary Bee Hotel. NebGuide G2256. University of Nebraska—Lincoln Extension.
- Bauer, Erin C., Clyde L. Ogg, Fredrick P. Baxendale, Jan R. Hygnstrom, and Pierce J. Hansen. 2013 (rev). Bee Aware: Protecting Pollinators from Pesticides. EC301. University of Nebraska—Lincoln.
- Bauer, Erin. 2013. Insects in the World of Fiction. American Entomologist. 59 (20): 109-123.
- Bauer, Erin C. and Clyde L. Ogg, editors. 2012. IPM Easy as ABC: Integrated Pest Management in Sensitive Environments, A How-To Guide.
- Ogg, Clyde L., Charles A. Shapiro, William L. Kranz, Leah Sandall, and Erin Bauer. 2011. Field Records for Restricted Use Pesticide Applications. EC2540 (revision). UNL Extension Division.
Bauer, Erin C. and Clyde L. Ogg., Project Coordinators and Content Producers. 2011. How to Conduct Integrated Pest Management in Schools DVD.
- Bauer, Erin, Justine LaViolette, and Doug Golick. 2020. University of Nebraska—Lincoln Center for Transformative Teaching. Student Faculty Collaboration Grant ($1000).
Awards and Honors
- American Association of Pesticide Safety Educators Distinguished Achievement in Pesticide Safety Education Award (2015)
- Stormwater Sleuth Extension Award (2014)
- Innovative Extension Managerial/Professional Award (2012)
- Insect Biology ENTO 115
- Insect Ecology ENTO 406
- Forensic Entomology ENTO 414/814
- Forensic Insect Succession ENTO 416/816
- IPM in Sensitive Environments ENTO 837
- Independent Study ENTO 896
- Master's Degree Project ENTO 888
Location103 Entomology Hall
UNL Department of Entomology
Lincoln, NE 68583-0816
Professional Society Memberships
- Entomology Society of America (ESA)