Steps in Course
- Review syllabus and materials on the course website.
- Review project examples in Examples of Focus Areas in the course website.
- Brainstorm project ideas and discuss with M.S. Project Coordinator, Erin Bauer
- Submit project ideas for feedback from the M.S. Project Coordinator.
- Submit topic idea (via email) within the first week of class to the M.S. Project Coordinator for approval.
- Provide feedback on acceptability of topic via email.
- After the topic is approved, write the proposal. See the Proposal section of the course website.
- Submit the proposal within the first 5 weeks of the course to the M.S. Project Coordinator at email@example.com, who will review it and send it to the rest of the M.S. Project Committee for suggestions and approval.
- Review the completed project proposals and provide feedback in approximately two weeks after the proposal due date.
- Provide the completed M.S. project portfolio to the M.S. Project Coordinator. Please format it using the following: M.S. Project Template for Project Outline and References. Copies of materials must be provided according to project requirements outlined in the Project Requirements and Guidelines section of the course website.
- Submit the portfolio within four semesters of registering for ENTO 888. Portfolios must be submitted no later than five weeks before the end of the semester to be considered for a grade in that semester. See the Project Submission section of the course website.
- Provide a written review of materials and formal approval of portfolio via email.
- Reviews will usually be provided within two weeks, however up to one month may be required for review.